- Mechanical Lifting Equipment
- End Users
- London, South East
- £28k-£30k Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Life Insurance, Van Tools, Laptop, Mobile, Fuel card
- My client is a long established group which has evolved over a 60 year trading history.
- Our client’s businesses offer the rental and sale of specialist products and associated services to a diverse range of end-markets, including construction, civil engineering, rail, water, oil and gas, outdoor events and housebuilding.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new lifting Examiner with excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- To complete all examination on the lifting and low level access equipment (LOLER 1998)
- Report and complete paperwork of all examined equipment.
- You will be servicing depots in and around London as far as Bristol.
The Ideal Person:
- LEEA (or similar) qualifications – preferable
- Willingness to complete LEEA certification essential if not already holding the Entrance examination; LEG and LMM diplomas as a minimum
- Practical knowledge/experience of general lifting and material handling equipment
- Practical knowledge/experience of low level access machines an advantage
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.