Maintenance Coordinator – Administration
- Cable Accessories
- West Midlands
- £20,500, Pension
- European manufacturer with award winning products used in the electrical sector
- International distribution network across Europe and USA
- Stable sales team with growth potential
- A specialist in cable accessories
- Known for quality and reliability
- Established company with industry leading brands
- Based from the office in Sutton Coldfield
- Recording and prioritising internal and subcontract maintenance requests
- Printing and recording scheduled machine maintenance. Prioritising the maintenance and repairs of equipment, buildings, services and ordering parts required in line with the requirements and priorities of the Scheduling Manager and Production Manager
- Maintaining and delivering a periodic calendar and records of required regulatory compliance to legislation, certification, inspections and testing in line with the Quality and H&S systems
- Managing the cleaners ensuring they have up to date schedules and all required consumables including canteen supplies
- Managing PPE purchasing and distribution
- Organising training
The Ideal Person:
- Strong administration skills
- Good Word and Excel skills
- Honest and reliable
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Ability to use own initiative
- Courteous, friendly and positive approach
- Team Worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Strong work ethic
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.