Marketing Executive - Construction
- End Users
- North West
- £20k-£25k + extensive benefits package
- This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned British company who are recognised as market leaders within the construction sector.
- As part of their continued expansion they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the marketing team.
- Fantastic investment into the business with all operations managed in-house.
- Well regarded for their personal and high level of customer service.
- Professional and forward thinking company that invests in their employees’ personal development – great place to develop a career.
The Role of the Marketing Executive:
- If you’re looking to join a small, close-knit, friendly and extremely supportive team this will be the right job for you. As the Marketing Executive you’ll be based at the companies head office, working in a team of 4 within the marketing team.
- You'll create, coordinate and support marketing campaigns/communications based around new product launches, depot openings, new divisions, and services etc.
- You'll be assigned depots, departments and a customer base (each marketing person has their own).
- Create engaging written and visual content that highlights MGF’s successful projects, products and people.
- You'll work with and support the wider team with the company website, online store, social channels and assist with market research.
- £20k-£25k + extensive benefits package.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager.
The Ideal Person for the Marketing Executive:
- Must have 1-2 years experience in a marketing role within any sector.
- You’ll be a team player to ensure tasks are completed collaboratively when needed.
- Will want to learn systems such as Adobe, WordPress and Mailchimp.
- A degree is desirable, but not essential should you have relevant experience.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.