Medical Sales Representative - Medical devices - £18k-£25k
- Theatre consumables
- Secondary care, acute care, hospitals, theatres, wards, various departments
- South East, South West
- £18k-£25k + £5k OTE + Fully expensed company car + Lunch allowance
- UK Manufacturer of medical devices looking to hire a graduate calibre sales person.
- Market leading products across the UK – available in every hospital.
- Excellent reputation in the market with a loyal customer base.
- Selling market leading theatre consumable products into a broad customer base within the NHS.
- The new Medical Sales Representative will travel extensively in order to fulfil customer expectations across the defined geographical territory.
- Dealing with an array of clinicians in order to affect change and persuade procurement teams of the clinical and financial benefits of the company’s products.
- Working in different environments across a hospital including lots of work in theatre and across numerous wards and departments.
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant Degree in Biomedical Science, Sports Science, Business Studies.
- Any biomedical, scientific, medical or business related degrees are relevant to this position.
- Energetic, motivated and hungry to be successful are key traits of the successful candidate.
- An ability to travel extensively is an absolute must as it is an integral element of the role.
Consultant: Helena Heaven
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.