National Accounts Manager - Retail - £42k-£47k
- National Retails Accounts
- South East, West Midlands
- £42k-£47k, OTE: £7k-£12k, 25 Holidays + bank Holidays, Car, Ipad, Phone, health Care, Pension
- A leading global manufacturer of Kitchen appliances / premium domestic appliances
- Established in the UK market for several decades
- Massive UK infrastructure
- Boast a huge product portfolio
- Premium Brand
National Accounts Manager
- Selling to National retail accounts.
- Selling a wide range ofDomestic appliances.
- To continually strive to maximise every opportunity for achieving increased sales and distribution with designated customers.
- As national Accounts Manager you will maintain regular contact with clients ensuring a compressive service is delivered to them.
- Full Product training to allow you to confidently educate your customers.
- To maintain relationships with all key customers and in turn enhance the brand.
- Responsible for working on trading terms agreements.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is results driven with a proven record in National Account management
- Must have working knowledge of multiple retail customers, and contacts.
- It would be advantageous if you have had experience working in the appliance market
- Keen to develop the current accounts to their full potential
- Focused and dedicated to delivering, Sales through National Accounts.
- Disciplined in managing Key accounts, introducing tailored customer plans, completing paperwork and managing your own diary
- Will want to join a market leading manufacturer
- Driving licence
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.