National Sales Manager
- Engineered Refurbishment Products
- Main Contractors and Specialist Contractors
- £53k-£80k, OTE 20%, Holidays, Pension, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the UK Construction market, selling as a National Sales Manager.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of Sealant, Waterproofing & Concrete products and Building Finishes and repairs.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- As a National Sales Manager, you will be managing a team who will be targeting the main contractors and specialist specifiers.
- Your team will be selling the companies products, providing advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- The National Sales Manager will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations plus manage the sales process within your team to achieve sales targets.
- You will be managing a UK team of Area Sales Manager.
- With constant investment in staff development, the National Sales Manager will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is results driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self-motivated and with a desire to succeed.
- You will have excellent man-management skills.
- Knowledge of concrete repairs would be advantageous.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering growth and maintaining existing relationships in this area.
- Disciplined in managing your own UK team, Dynamic, Target Driven, managing your diary, building and sustaining relationships.
- Will want to join a market leading company.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.