National Sales Manager - Plumbing, Boiler - £40k-£50k
- Plumbing, Boiler
- £40k-£50k 20%-25% OTE Car, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, holiday + statutory.
- A new and exciting National Sales Manager has come up within one of the Europe’s leading suppliers for plumbing fittings and solutions.
- Our Client is a globally focused business encompassing the design, manufacture and supply of plumbing fittings and valves.
- The role was established as a result of the company’s growth and expansion with aims to successfully support and maintain existing business relationships as well as create new business relationships within the Industry.
- The client has proposed high prospects in terms of development and career progression for the right candidates
- As a National Sales Manager you will be selling a wide range of Bespoke and standard components from an inside of a boiler to key accounts.
- You will be approaching Manufactories when it comes to tackling sales and ensuring the clients products are sold into all specification.
- Will be 40 % existing accounts and 60% new business.
- Autonomous, team-oriented culture
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have good flare for technical sales, ideally understand the Mechanical workings of a boiler.
- Background with knowledge of the plumbing manufactures and route to market.
- Actively develop new business opportunities and maintaining the key accounts.
- Would suit someone looking for long term progression opportunities.
- Our Client is looking for a proactive, driven person who can work on their own initiative,
- Hungry for success your will use initiative and determination to maximise the potential in your area
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.