Patient Care Specialist - Medical Devices
- Patient Handling
- Clinicians, Theatre managers & Procurement
- South East
- £35k-£40k basic, OTE £24.5K uncapped for over achievement plus 5k for top performer + other incentives, Car allowance, phone, laptop, 25 days holiday, 4 x life, 3% pension
- A market leading manufacturer of medical products.
- Seeing continual and exponential growth.
- A fantastic career opportunity.
- Selling patient handling portfolio; patient slide sheets, patient warming, repositioning, transfer & turning devices, care management systems, proning & pressure area care.
- Key focus is getting these products into theatre.
- Points of contact are mainly clinicians and theatre managers (not surgeons) and procurement but this is only at the very end of the sale.
- Demonstrating products playing the part of the patient.
- Covering a South Thames Region (South London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hampshire).
The Ideal Person:
- Must have theatre experience.
- Ideally you will have clinical background but not essential.
- Must have energy and motivation to succeed.
- Must be highly consultative – have the ability to identify a problem with a customer and then provide a solution.
- Proving support, discussing their problems, e.g. moving a heavy patient from A to B, discussing requirements and explaining how their product addresses it.
- Selling style is very much a solutions sale/problem solving NOT selling on price/commodity selling.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.