Pre-Sale Technical Helpdesk Engineer - HVAC
- Air Conditioning, Chillers, Refrigeration
- Contractors, Installers, Consultants, End-Users, Engineers
- South East
- £35k-£40k plus a company related bonus, free Parking, health Care, reduced gym membership and over-time available
- A global leader in Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation.
- With an innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Pre-Sales Technical team of one of the world’s leading brands within the Heating, Ventilation, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning market.
- As a Pre-Sales Technical Helpdesk Engineer you will be responsible for handling incoming technical queries regarding the company’s refrigeration and air conditioning units for clients, engineers and end-users throughout UK and Ireland.
- Assisting Contractors, Engineers, Suppliers with any technical assistance over the phone, email etc.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide technical support.
- Based at their North London Office.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have a good technical understanding of air conditioning, heating, chillers, ventilation products and able to assist with technical queries over the phone.
- You will be educated to at least HNC/HND level in a related field ie mechanical, electrical, HVAC market alternatively time served engineer.
- Strong communicator who can give clear technical instructions over the phone.
- You could be an onsite engineer looking to get into a commercial office environment.
- If you are a technical engineer working in refrigeration or air conditioning products and would like to work for one of the market leaders, we want to hear from you.
Contact: Lisa Spiteri
Email: Lisa Spiteri@otrsales.co.uk
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.