Product Advisor - Mobility/Disability
- Specialist Seating & Standing, Mobility, Sleeping therapy & Specialist Bathroom Equipment
- NHS, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, End-users
- €33k-€43k (DOE) + €14k commission (Potential to earn €28k if hitting 200% of target), Van, Phone, Laptop, Pension & 25 days’ holiday
- Been established over 30 years.
- A globally recognised pioneer in the research, design and product development.
- Fantastic career potential and progression.
- The main element the role as the new Product Advisor is to sell a portfolio of seating, standing, mobility, sleeping therapy and bathroom equipment.
- Demonstrating and advising customers to identify their needs and suggest appropriate solutions.
- You will also conduct assessments, set-ups and reviews of equipment in schools, homes or clinics to ensure appropriate solutions to a child's postural needs.
- Selling into Education, Health and Social i.e. Special Schools, Social Care, NHS.
- Most accounts have some products so it’s about upselling into these accounts and really nurturing them.
- Will be supported by a first class Customer and Sales Support Team.
- Covering: Kerry, Cork, Limerick, Clare, Tipperary, Waterford, Kilkenny, Laois, Offaly, Galway Mayo, Roscommon and Sligo
The Ideal Person:
- Ideal looking for someone that come from a related background. (Seating, standing, mobility, sleeping therapy and bathroom equipment.)
- Wants a really amiable, friendly, consultative sales person.
- Best person ever recruited was an OT with good commercial awareness and acumen...... so will consider OT's/Physio's preferably with commercial experience or just straight OT/Physio
- Will also consider good sales people but consultative friendly people looking for an ethical sales role.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.