Product Engineer - Lighting
- South East
- £33k-£38k, pension, holiday, parking space, phone
- MY CLIENT IS the uK’s, FOREMOST DESIGNER OF COMMERICIAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS.
- They have a passion for developing and manufacturing energy efficient luminaries and controls.
- With over 30 years in the lighting industry, they focus exclusively on design, product quality and reliability, supported by a fast, efficient service to all of our customers.
- The role of a Product Engineer involves providing lighting designs, technical support, knowledge and training to productions.
- It will involve liaising with the technical team and the sales team to provide bespoke lighting solutions.
- Using CAD 3D, Creo.
- Design of new Products, overseeing from concept to full production.
- Take ownership and accountability for productions documents, ensuring they are in place, drawing, wiring diagram, BOM and SOP.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail skills.
- The role of a Product Engineer will need a minimum off 3 years previous experience; CAD, design experience is essential.
- Excellent communication Skills, hands on experience within the lightening Industry desirable.
- Hungry to join a team with the potential of progression, and work with some of the UK most innovative businesses
Consultant: Chris Comely
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.