Product Manager - Hybrid Systems
- Heat pumps
- End Users
- West Midlands
- £45k-£55k, competitive pension, 25 days, death in service, Health & Wellbeing benefits, Staff discount
- Commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing for over half a century.
- Continuously investing in the development of products.
- UK based distribution and manufacturing.
- At the forefront of the heating industry.
- A reputation for quality, reliability and unrivalled pre and post-sales support across a wide portfolio of products.
Product Manager- Hybrid Systems
- You will take the lead in investigating the market potential for Hybrid heating systems in the UK market.
- This will include detailed analysis of the scope of such technology within existing UK housing stock, the benefits it can deliver in terms of cost & carbon saving and potential routes to market.
- Also, you’ll provide evidence and help to steer policy around hybrids through engagement in industry groups and communication with newly formed Hybrid policy teams within BEIS.
- Working cross-functionally within the business.
- Primarily based at the companies Head Office, this role requires travel throughout the UK and internationally (Netherlands and Germany).
- A newly established team, this opportunity will lead to future prospects within the business.
The Ideal Person:
- Min. 3 years' experience within UK Heating & Hot Water sector.
- Expertise in residential systems.
- Educated to degree level in relevant fields (e.g. Product Marketing, Engineering) or equivalent, preferable, though not essential.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, presentation skills to management, associates and third parties.
- Will want to carve a career with an international market leader and be at the forefront of change within the company but also the decarbonisation of the industry.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.