Product Specialist – Advanced Wound Care
- Advanced Wound Care and Compression
- Tissue Viability Nurse, Vascular Nurse Specialist, Leg Ulcer Specialist, District Nurse, Practice Nurse, Treatment Room Nurse, Ward Sister, Ward Clerk, Tissue Viability Link Nurse, Podiatrists, Nursing Home Nurses & Pharmacies
- South East
- £35k-£42k + Bonus (approx. £7k), There is also a Profit Share Scheme based on Company Performance (In the past has paid out £3k-£4k), Company Car/Car Allowance (£6.2k), Healthcare after 6 months, Pension, £5 lunch allowance, I-Pad, Phone, Laptop, Group Life Assurance, 25 days’ holiday per annum plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Global Organisation.
- Grown in the UK considerably over the last few years.
- Market Leading Product in the Advanced Wound Care arena.
- Main element of the role is to sell the portfolio of advanced wound care dressings, compression bandages & hosiery and anti-embolism stockings.
- Selling both the acute and community markets (approximately 80% of time in primary care and 20% acute).
- Selling to and liaising with Tissue Viability Nurse, Vascular Nurse Specialist, Leg Ulcer Specialist, District Nurse, Practice Nurse, Treatment Room Nurse, Ward Sister, Ward Clerk, Tissue Viability Link Nurse, Podiatrists, Nursing Home Nurses & Pharmacies.
- They run approx. 2 campaigns a year.
- Expectation is to do 3 F2F Meeting & 6 calls a day.
- Covering Surrey & Sussex (Both East & West)
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally looking for someone with wound care experience (Sales or Clinical).
- Will also consider Pharma reps (BUT MUST NOT SEE THIS AS A STOP GAP OR A STEP DOWN) and other medical devices people that have an understanding of the NHS/Community Buying Process.
- Will also consider clinical person that has an aptitude for sales.
- Wants someone that can talk about their achievements & successes.
- Wants to work for the company and make a career.
- Big on people doing their research.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Looking for a sales person, a hunter but fantastic relationship builder.
- Need to be bright and intelligent and absorb information quickly and easily.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.