Project Manager Automotive - Automotive and Electrical Components
- Automotive and Electrical Components
- South East
- £35k-£42k plus eligibility for company bonus, Free Parking, Health Care, Gym, Dental, Cinema/Theatre tickets
- A global market leading manufacturer that has a number of different arms to the business. Varying from Heating, ventilation, automotive and electrical.
- With a innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the technical team of one of the world’s leading brands within the automotive and electrical component sector
- As a Project Manager you will be managing the whole project through from beginning through to completion.
- The main task of the project manager will be to manage and co-ordinate OEM projects for electrical/electro- mechanical and electronic components for a major tier 1 automotive supplier.
- Leading and managing the teams, managing project team meetings and being first point of contact for clients
- You will have responsibility for managing change requests, feature roll outs and software delivery.
- Based in the office working traditionally Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
The Ideal Person:
- You will already be in a Project Management role ideally within the automotive, electrical/electro-mechanical and electronic components
- Ideally you will be educated with an allied market i.e. automotive, electrical or mechanical
- Ideally you will have contacts with Automotive or electrical OEMs
- You will have be well organised and used to managing multiple projects at one time
Contact: Karryn Bickell
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.