Project Sales Engineer – Lighting – Up to £30k-£45k
- Street Lighting
- M&E Consultants, Electrical Contractors, End User, Architects
- South East
- £30k-£45k, OTE £85k, Holidays, Pension, Car, Laptop, Pension
- The Company are a market leader in the Lighting industry, with over 120 years experience and a turnover of €50 million euro across Europe
- They have an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of exciting and innovative products, all built to the highest of standards
- Because of their fast and continuous growth, there are always opportunities for the right people to further their career within the business
- They have a great amount of pride in the quality of service that they offer, and constant training is provided to make sure all employees are performing at their peak
- This is a home based role, where you will be selling the Company’s wide range of high quality Lighting solutions.
- As a Project Sales Engineer for Lighting, you will be Specifying products to Consultants, Electrical Contractors, End Users and M&E Consultants. Maintaining and managing the customer database and projects.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager of Lighting, you will be part of the company’s specialist Lighting team, and will be expected to achieve both profit and revenue targets
The Ideal Person:
- It is essential that you have previous experience in the lighting industry
- As the Project Engineer Specification Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You will have a proven track record of specifying to M&E Consultants, ideally with existing relationships on the patch
- Lighting Design experience would be advantageous to your application, however this is by no means necessary and those without this experience should not be put off applying
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential in the role as you will be speaking to people across all levels
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.