Project Sales Manager - Air conditioning & Heat Pumps - £45k-£65k
- Air Source Heat Pumps & Air Conditioning
- M&E Consultants & Contractors
- South East
- £45k-£65k plus commission, company car/ car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, pension
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of one of the world’s leading brands within the Building Services Market.
- A leader in Air Conditioning.
- With an innovative and pioneering approach to bespoke units, they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple-award winning organisation it is a great place to work.
- Fantastic personal and career development.
- As a Project Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling the companies range of domestic air source heat pumps, air conditioning units and ventilation products
- Selling through specification targeting M&E Consultants & Contractors
- As the Project Sales Manager you will be tasked with creating a need with the client via intelligent and open questioning, before then selling and influencing the customer to specify or commit to purchase of the company’s specialist and innovative systems
- Autonomous, home based role traditionally 4 days road, 1 day office/home
- Territory covers London and the South East
- Typical clients are high-end hotels, spas, offices and apartments
- You will have the opportunity to offer bespoke solutions as well as off-the-shelf packages
- You are encouraged to socialise / entertain the London based consultants to help secure future business
- This position is open due to growth
The Ideal Person:
- M&E Consultant / contractor route to market experience.
- Applicants with an understanding/passion for air-conditioning, renewable energy, heating or the ventilation market will be favoured.
- Most importantly you will be a driven, highly ambitious person and someone who has the personality and tenacity to build a career within a business to business sales environment
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Email: guym @otrsales.co.uk
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.