- Control & Choke Valves
- Oil & Gas OEM’s, EPC Contractors
- North East
- £26k-£32k basic salary, company bonus, pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Forward thinking, well respected Valves Specialist & Manufacturer based out of West Yorkshire.
- Ever growing establishment, with a healthy blend of youth & experience throughout the departments in the business.
- Key Players in the Oil & Gas, Power & Chemical markets.
- Constant roll-out of new products to fit customer needs and requirements.
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities.
- Will be involved in reviewing customer specifications, generating ITP's (inspection and test plans), understanding customer requirements, working from the ERP system.
- Liaising with Sales and Project Management teams to ensure the valves are up to the customer specifications.
- Will be involved in customer kick off meetings – either face to face or via Teams etc...
- Working across their range of Control and Choke Valves focussing on the O&G industry.
- An understanding of NACE, API 6A, API 20 would be a massive benefit.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally coming from an O&G background though they might consider Aerospace.
- An understanding of Valves would be the A1 match - after that possibly pumps or other products into the O&G industry.
- HND minimum in Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, O&G or similar though a degree would be preferred.
- Ideally experience with Control or Choke valves though other valves considered.
- Great if they come from a Quality background but would also consider a strong Sales/Applications engineer.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.