Quality Inspector - Electronic manufacturing - £20k-£22k
- Electronic Products
- Defence, Aerospace, Medical, Scientific Research and Space
- South East
- £20k-£22k + Excellent Benefits
- You will be part of one the UK’s largest privately owned electronic manufacturers.
- Our client has a well-established and diverse customer base ranging from global PLCs to start-up ventures
- Customer focused culture with local support.
- Our client has an open door and open culture policy.
- Offer tailored manufacturing solutions maximising our customer’s profits.
- Agile and flexible in meeting the needs of customer business models.
- Our client has a strong customer focus and support network.
- The position will be responsible for ensuring all products are consistently manufactured to the required build standard.The position may include aspects of Final Audit, Roving Audit & Specific Area Audit.
- Audit product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
The Ideal Person:
- Understanding Aegis.
- Current Certification to IPC-A-610.
- Component Knowledge & Identification.
- Able to follow Customer Drawings.
- ESD Awareness.
- Understanding & use of QMS System.
- Experienced on Clarion Business Systems applicable to production.
- Experienced on QDS
- Flexible approach.
- Team Player.
- Quality oriented.
- Attention to detail.
Consultant: Marc Gibbs
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.