Regional Clinical Trainer IV access - £30k-35k + Bonus + Car Allowance
- IV Access Devices
- Neonatal departments, ITU/CCU/ICU, A&E
- South East, South West
- £30k-35k, £5k bonus, Car allowance £550 per month, mileage, phone, laptop, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension
- A market leading manufacturer and distributor of medical products.
- Seeing continual and exponential growth.
- A fantastic career opportunity.
- Providing training and clinical support to nurses and other clinicians on a new exciting portfolio of IV access devices.
- You will be liaising with theatre managers, sisters, nurses, neonatal departments, ITU/CCU/ICU, A&E
- Working from home, visiting hospitals across the South of England.
- Responsible for influencing stakeholders and ensuring trials and training leads to positive customer experiences and outcomes.
- Will be a lot of demo style short sessions in hospitals and some stand up face to face sessions that the successful candidate will deliver.
- £30k-35k, £5k bonus, Car allowance £550 per month, mileage, phone, laptop, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension.
The Ideal Person:
- Amazing opportunity for someone that wants to join a good company that rewards people.
- Ideally looking for someone with a little commercial experience, maybe a year as a nurse advisor with some training experience – either training patients or other nurses.
- Must have some exposure to IV/Vascular Access/Venepuncture.
- Registered as a nurse, Active PIN.
- Highly motivated person, the role is challenging, exciting and rewarding.
- Big preference for commercial experience but not definitely essential.
- Must be au fait with IT packages such as Excel, Powerpoint etc...
- Must be happy driving, it’s a big region and there will be plenty of overnight stays.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.