Regional Clinical Trainer - IV Products & Cannulation – £30k-£35k
- IV Products & Cannulation
- IV Specialists & Education
- South East, South West
- £30k-£35k basic salary, Car Allowance £550 p/m, £5k per year if personal and business targets are met, 25 Days Holiday Allowance (pro-rata), Company Pension Scheme (3.5% Employer / 1.5% Employee), Health Cash Plan Scheme (after 6 months’ probation)
- A market leading manufacturer and distributor of medical products.
- Seeing continual and exponential growth.
- A fantastic career opportunity.
- To provide IV product training and clinical support to clinicians of all grades within our hospital accounts as required by the business.
- There is a lot of demo style short sessions in hospitals and some stand up face to face sessions that the successful candidate will deliver.
- Providing clinical expertise on both IV products and cannulation.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on IV, competitors' products and changes in the market.
- Attending meetings and delivering IV product demonstrations.
- Networking - making contact with IV specialists and education teams within region.
- To provide the clinical support and training required as part of IV product trials and roll outs within the hospital accounts within the region.
- Covering the whole of the South East, South West & London (There will be times that you might have to travel off patch to cover colleagues).
- £30k-£35k basic salary, Car Allowance £550 p/m, £5k per year if personal and business targets are met, 25 Days Holiday Allowance (pro-rata), Company Pension Scheme (3.5% Employer / 1.5% Employee), Health Cash Plan Scheme (after 6 months’ probation).
The Ideal Person:
- Valid NMC Pin.
- Healthcare training experience.
- 5 years’ clinical experience.
- Through knowledge of:- ANTT, IV Cannulation protocols.
- Infection control guidelines.
- Looking for someone with a little commercial experience, maybe a year as a nurse advisor with some training experience - either training patients or other nurses.
- Looking for someone committed, motivated, with plenty of enthusiasm and eager to learn.
- You will be fully supported as this is a junior role ideal for someone looking to develop their training skills.
- Must be happy driving, it's a big region and there will be plenty of overnight stays.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.