Regional Manager - Customer Success
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Manufacturers, Industrial End Users, Process End Users
- East Midlands, South East, West Midlands
- £80k basic, £95k OTE, Fully Expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension and wide range of flexible benefits
- Genuine global leader within the field of Industrial Automation & Control.
- Innovative company with market leading products and solutions leading the way ion Industry 4.0
- Great long term career opportunities.
- Managing a large team of Customer Success Managers and dedicated engineers through a management team across the UK and Northern Europe.
- Fantastic support in terms of operations, reporting and administration allowing you to focus entirely on driving behaviour and developing talent.
- You will also have responsibility for forecasting and have some P&L responsibility.
- Driving & developing not only the people but also potential new services and challenging the organisation to come up with new solutions.
- Lots of interaction with Regional Sales Directors, other CSM teams, operations, administration – globally.
- UK based with regular international travel.
- £80k basic, £95k OTE, fully expensed company car, mobile, laptop, healthcare, pension and wide range of flexible benefits.
The Ideal Person:
- You must have a strong sales background and understand services and contract delivery.
- An understanding of high level global / key account management and the successful delivery and retention of those.
- Any related engineering background is going to be a positive.
- Our client is open to someone wanting to take a step up - maybe already managing team and want some international exposure or even someone who is at the right level to step into a sales management position.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.