Regional Manager – Electrical Wholesale - Up to £80k
- Electrical Products & Consumables
- Electrical Contractors, End Users, Facility Managers, Light Industrial
- South West
- Up to £80k Basic, £100k OTE, Company Car, Mobile Telephone, Computer, Healthcare Scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme
- Our client is a major player in the resale and distribution of Electrical Products and Accessories, they are part of an International Conglomerate
- With an unparalleled range of Electrical products for use within the Electrical Industry, all products are of the highest standard and quality
- Well established in the UK with a turnover far in excess of £100m this is an organisation that not only has the opportunities to progress and build a career but actively recruits individuals to push through the business
- This is a home based Regional Manager position where you will be managing a number of branches, each with a dedicated Branch Manager and team
- You will oversee the day to day effective and profitable running of the region that covers the South West area of England
- The successful applicant will have overall managerial staff responsibility, you will ensure you have the best team that are fully trained and managing each branch in the best possible manner
- Ensuring each branch is supported as required, conducting reviews and then carrying out the required actions to increase the turnover and profit margin, all to assist in your overall performance related onus
- The person placed in this role will have support from the National Manager, you will meet on a regular basis to ensure that everything effectively and to Company Best Practice
- You will have the opportunity to influence the Region and grow the territory, in number of branches and overall profit, this is will grow your role and position within the business
The Ideal Person:
- It is essential for anyone applying for this role to have experience of a trade sales environment within the Construction industry
- You will ideally have multi site managerial skills to a high level and have knowledge of the Electrical Wholesale market, however any construction based product background will be considered
- Any Branch Managers from Electrical Wholesale that have run a large team with a turnover of £10m+ are strongly advised to apply for this role
- You will need to be an approachable person that is able to communicate with a broad range of staff and clients, reporting also to the high level management of the Company on a regular basis
- It is essential you can think outwardly and without bias, ensuring Company best practice at all times, looking to grow the profit for your designated Region
- You will need to be a professional and career minded person, willing to go the extra mile and wanting to be a part of an expanding Business
- It is important that you can multi task, effectively running a number of branches and understanding the requirements of those various locations and staff
Consultant: Leigh Birchenough
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.