Regional Sales Manager - £45k-£50k
- Safety Switches, Light Curtains, ATEX
- Automotive OEM, Food & Beverages, Machine Builders
- North East
- £45k-£50k (dependent on experience), Bonus – up to 15% of base salary, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop, 25 Days Annual Leave
- Our client is a very well established & respected manufacturer within the Industrial Automation
- Specialist manufacturer of safety equipment including ATEX, Switches, Guard Locking equipment among others
- Clear and exciting growth plans for further growth with additional Regional Sales Managers across the UK
- German manufacturer working with some of the world’s leading organisations
- Genuine and achievable career progression opportunities
- We are currently recruiting a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for selling machine safety products such as Switches, Systems, Detection Equipment as well as Locking equipment
- As the Regional Sales Manager you will proactively be looking to retain business by means of looking after an active portfolio of existing accounts as well as looking to win new business
- Expected to be out on the field, making appointments and having face-to-face interaction with customers around 4 days a week, with 1 day spent working from home – planning, booking new appointments etc..
- Conducting around 2-3 visits per day you will expected to add stability and growth to the territory
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will need to have time served of sales within Industrial Automation
- Industrial safety experience would be a big help, but not essential
- Minimum of a HNC/ONC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Client will also consider candidates who are at the early part of career looking to make their first steps into a full-time Field Sales position
- Successful candidate must reside in a sensible location close to suitable motorway links
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence Required
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no: 0208 3974114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.