Regional Sales Manager – Audiology
- Audiology – Hearing aids, audiometers, battery packs
- Independent Opticians/Pharmacists/Retailers & Audiology Clinics
- London, South East
- £30k-£35k basic salary + bonus worth approx. 25% of basic salary paid annually, Phone, Laptop, Car, Fuel card, Lunch Allowance - paid into salary, fuel allowance for personal use. 25 days’ holiday
- Established for over 100 years
- Innovative, cutting edge products currently and coming to market
- This is a rare opportunity to join one of the world’s leading hearing device manufacturers
- A world renowned company who are seeing consistently and substantial growth
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Mainly hearing aids but also selling other products, such as audiometers, battery packs, etc
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide training, technical support, product advice and management of customer accounts to generate sales income
- Managing and maintaining relationships within the private sector (70% Independents + Retailers)
- Very much a relationship building/led role
- Supporting the stores in understanding products and best practice making sure they are pushing their brand ahead of their competitors
- Dealing with JVP's (Joint Venture Partnerships) & Audiologists & HAD's (Hearing Aid Dispensers)
- Covering Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Colchester, Chelmsford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Reading, Portsmouth, Ilford, Enfield, Watford, Harrow, Uxbridge, Twickenham, Kingston, Medway, Southend-on-Sea, Tunbridge Well & Canterbury (Postcodes - MK, SG, CO, CM, LU, HP, RG, PO, IG, EN, WD, HA, UB, TW, KT, SS, ME, CT & TN)
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for GOOD sales people.
- The ideal candidate will be someone from an audiology related background.
- HOWEVER, will also consider candidates that come from an optical & dental background as there are many transferable skills.
- Needs someone that understands the value add that they can bring to a store and act like a business partner for the owner
- Demonstrable skills in Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Business Acumen, Self-Management and Sales Strategy - Driven, Enthusiastic, consultative
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.