Regional Sales Manager - Enteral Nutrition - £50k-£57k
- Enteral Nutrition
- Secondary Care
- North East, North West, Scotland
- £50k-57k + £12k bonus, car, phone, laptop, pension healthcare, 25 days holiday
- A market leading medical devices company.
- Established for over 50 years and seeing good levels of growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Managing a team of 4 Contract Account Managers.
- The team managing existing contract business within Secondary Care.
- The area is being managed very well and has been ahead of target year on year.
- The area covers North West, North East and also parts of Scotland.
- £50k-£57k + £12k bonus, car, phone, laptop, pension healthcare, 25 days holiday.
The Ideal Person:
- Any Medical devices background, Ideally EN or related therapies but not essential.
- Minimum 5 years of medical sales experience within NHS.
- Minimum 1 year of sales management experience.
- Must have NHS Hospital sales and a track record of tendering for NHS Contracts and Frameworks.
- Experience of regional forecasting.
- Proven track record in coaching a successful sales team.
- In-depth knowledge of NHS and Procurement decision making processes.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.