Sales and Customer Support Specialist, Stockport £30k-£40k
- Blood Analysers, Medical Devices, Health Screening, Diagnostics
- North West
- £30k-40k plus benefits
- A Global Medical Devices Manufacturer.
- Superb reputation for excellence and class leading products.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Massive investment in R&D.
- Office based role.
- Responsible for all commercial activities through the sales cycle from creating and following up leads, to generating opportunities, selling and preparation and submission of quotes.
- Direct telephone selling of core focus products is a daily requirement of this role.
- Responsibility for the development of new market potential within our existing accounts.
- Retaining close customer contact to ensure a long-term building of customer relationships and satisfaction
- Actively sell our core focus products by phone
- Monitoring existing key customer accounts to ensure forecast accuracy, timely sharing of information to sales team of risks and opportunities
- Liaising with the Sales Team and providing support as required
- Booking appointments with customers for the sales team Key Accounts and new opportunity areas
- Delivering against a sales target
- Updating and logging all calls on the customer database
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in the field of diagnostics/biology/medical or similar environment or relevant sales experience
- Proven sales experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Medical Devices or similar environment
- Work experience in the field of diagnostics/ biology or medical or similar environment
- Ideally experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organization
- Preferential knowledge of working with a Customer-Relationship-Management-System
- Ability to think innovatively and not be constrained by current practices
- Experience in working on strategic topics
- Advanced Excel and SAP skills
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.