Sales Engineer – Automation & Pneumatics – £35k-£43k
- Control, Automation, and Pneumatic Solutions
- Manufacturing, Electronic OEM, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Refineries, Breweries, Automotive, End users
- North East
- £35k-£43k + 25% OTE + Car + Pension + Healthcare
- Global leading manufacturer within Automation, Control Products, and Pneumatics.
- Extensive product range allows you to sell more!
- Great technical backup and extensive individual training.
- Growing internationally.
- Well known for engineering excellence.
- Selling a broad range of Control, Automation, and Pneumatic solutions.
- Sales Engineer will be responsible for managing accounts in the Yorkshire region.
- Technical, value added sales process.
- Working with customers in the food, plastics, automotive, rail, pharmaceutical and other specialist areas of engineering.
- Working also with machine builders.
- Sales Engineer will also be dealing directly with the end-users and OEM’s.
- Part of a wider UK sales team.
The Ideal Person:
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- An engineering qualification or equivalent – Mechanical, Electrical or Science based – Could be Apprentice trained ONC / HNC / Degree or recognised military technical qualification.
- Business acumen.
- Strong background in actuators, automation software or variable speed drive solutions an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of process engineering environments – preferably from a ‘hands on background’.
- Comfortable dealing with key accounts.
- Able to work from home and manage your own time.
- Able to deal with people in an engineering environment.
- Comfortable developing accounts and managing existing customers.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.