Sales Engineer - Wood Cutting Tools - £35k-£45k
- Wood cutting tools
- Manufacturing end users – kitchen, flooring, doors, windows, wood mouldings
- North West
- £35k-£45k, Executive Car + Fuel Card, Group Pension, Medical insurance, iPhone - iPad - Laptop - Broadband
Global multibillion £ Organisation requires a woodworking specialist to sell their specialist tooling into manufacturing industries
- Strong culture of employing quality skilled people.
- Career investment.
- This loyalty is rewarded through long term job security from growing business and modern working facilities.
- The role of the Area Sales Engineer is to sell the range of cutting tools into the woodworking industries including the manufacturing and production of kitchens, windows, doors, stairs and furniture.
- Even split of new business and account management, with plenty of dormant accounts to inherit and existing accounts to grow.
- Home based, field sales role.
- Providing engineering solutions for production bottlenecks or lifetime issues with existing equipment/tooling.
- Also selling services to end users such as optimisation guidance, tool maintenance and regrinding of current tools.
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years Area Sales experience within target market sectors
- Engineering background.
- Internal sales of woodworking tools or consumables looking for the next step in their career.
- Shopfloor, toolmaking and production engineer backgrounds looking for a career in sales will be considered.
- Sales experience preferred
- Self starter
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.