Sales Executive - Bricks, Masonry, Stone & Cladding
- Bricks, Masonry, Stone & Cladding
- Developers, House builders, Main Contractors and Architects
- South West, South Wales
- Very competitive basic salary and an outstanding Annual Bonus potential of £5k - £20k, 23 Days Holiday (increasing 25 after 2 years), Fully Expensed Company car, Pension, Laptop, iPhone and iPad
- Established over 50 years ago and with a turnover now in excess of £250m, this multi award-winning British business has experienced rapid and continuous growth.
- With a consultative approach to projects they work with a broad range of developers, house builders, main contractors and architects all across the UK.
- This is an organisation that can provide support and training and genuine opportunities for professional development – this particular position has arisen due to an internal promotion.
- As a Sales Executive you will be selling a range of Brick, Masonry, Stone and Cladding solutions across South Wales.
- This is a field based sales role with a focus split 60% Account Management and 40% New Business.
- Your clients will be developers, house builders and main contractors, with some specification / architects.
- Very competitive basic salary and an outstanding Annual Bonus potential of £5k - £20k, 23 Days Holiday (increasing 25 after 2 years), Fully Expensed Company car, Pension, Laptop, iPhone and iPad.
The Ideal Person:
- First and foremost, our client is looking for a proactive sales individual that can hunt out new opportunities, clients and projects.
- You will have a construction sales background – ideally from the heavy side – and have experience of selling to developers, house builders and / or main contractors.
- Capable of liaising with and influencing a broad range of stakeholders, you will be a self-confident and an ambitious individual.
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.