- Building Product
- Independents Merchants
- South West
- £50k-£60k, OTE 20%-60%, car allowance or company car, lunch allowance, 25 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Pension, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad.
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the merchants selling as a Sales Manager.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of Sealant, Glue and Tape.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Business Development Manager with excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- As a Sales Manager Independents, you will promote and raise awareness, generate sales, through leadership of a team with the South West.
- Selling the company’s products into Independents Merchants, providing advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- As the Sales Manager you will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations, manage the sales process, to achieve sales targets.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Sales Manager will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
- You will be leading a team of 4 across the South West.
- As a Sales Manager you and your team will be selling sealant and associated products into the Independents Merchants market.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self-motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Must have industry knowledge selling into independents merchants and account management knowledge.
- Key for this role is understanding route to market and being able to run a team and drive the South West forward.
- Must have man-management skills and lead from the front.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering the potential growth and existing relationships of this area.
- Disciplined in managing their own area, Dynamic, Target Driven, Diary Management, building and sustaining relationships.
- Will want to join a market leading company, and drive the South West team forward.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.