- Shoring Solutions, Temporary Works, Excavation Support Systems, Structural Steel, Civil Engineering Design, Wallers, Struts, Props, Bracing, Excavation Tools, Steel, Plant Hire.
- Main Contractors, Sub Contractors
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- Up to £39k commission, Car, Pension
- A genuine leading Manufacturer and Engineering Design Leader in Below Ground Shoring Solutions with a fantastic reputation in the industry for service excellence.
- Working on some of the most impressive Civil Engineered Projects in the UK.
- Massive potential to grow in the business with accelerated career progression, multiple succession paths, layers of management and expansion plans already in place across the business to expand into new markets.
- As the Sales Representative you will be selling the companies manufactured range of shoring solutions - providing a service and selling on features and benefits.
- Your route to market is very much focussing on engineers, civil contractors, ground workers, end users
- Your role as Sales Representative will encompass looking after a high performing territory with plenty of existing customer accounts.
- A key part of the role will also be to target New and Upcoming Projects.
- As Sales Representative you will operate closely with the Engineering Design Team based at the head office
- The process is highly solution orientate, understanding client needs and delivering a product hire solution which will be technically adequate to requirements as well as cost competitive.
The Ideal Person:
- Must be an experienced area sales manager/technical sales/ field sales representative.
- Must have an understanding/sold shoring solutions, trenching equipment, formwork, falsework.
- Must have sold to main contractors, ground workers, civil engineers, sub contractors.
- Will be hungry, tenacious, and have the ability to build relationships over a period of time.
- You will be money motivated and ambitious.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.