Sales Representative – Cement
- Independents and Buying group Building merchants
- East Anglia, London
- £40k, Bonus, Car, Pension, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of Building Materials.
- Internationally renowned with a firm commitment to sustainable development.
- Worked on some of the most prestigious construction products in the UK and internationally.
- Committed to providing customers with the most reliable and comprehensive array of building materials, through to tailoring the customers’ specific needs.
- Home, Commercial, Construction, Infrastructure, Agricultural, Industrial, and other specialty applications.
- The Sales Representative will be offering the companies range of Cement Mixtures to the Building Merchants sector.
- Traditional field based role working 4 days on the road and one day at home. 100% of your time will be focusing on account management and developing the accounts.
- £35k-£40k, bonus, car, pension, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Covering: East Anglia, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bedfordshire, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Essex, North London
The Ideal Person:
- You will be an established Account Manager with the understanding of selling into Building Merchants.
- Ideally, you will have field experience ideally from cement, concrete, aggregates, bricks, mortar, screed or heavy building material.
- You will be use to managing a territory and have experience of working on your own.
- Be a problem solver, with the ability to see potential increases in sales through to customer service.
- Will be confident engaging with contractors on site.
- Will have experience of dealing with constructions.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.