Senior Customer Success Manager
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Manufacturers, Industrial End Users, Process End Users
- East Midlands, South East, West Midlands
- £70k basic, £80k OTE, Fully Expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension and wide range of flexible benefits
- Genuine global leader within the field of Industrial Automation & Control.
- Innovative company with market leading products and solutions leading the way ion Industry 4.0.
- Great long term career opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of major customers with spend in the millions you will be responsible for retaining and developing contract based business.
- With a focus on services within the Automation & Control arena you will look to provide asset management, inventory control & management, onsite support, software as a service, training and other services.
- Working across the UK.
- £70k basic, £80k OTE, Fully Expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension and wide range of flexible benefits.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be a very high level account manager who enjoys engaging with customers and takes pride in those relationships.
- You are able to work with accounts to identify future risks with regards to Industrial Automation and to put in place longer term strategies.
- You will be able to talk about intangibles and services / contract delivery not just looking to sell product.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.