Senior Product Manager - Medical Devices - £50k-£55k
- Medical Devices
- NHS, Theatre, Radiology Suites, Cath Lab
- £50k-£55k. 20-30% uncapped bonus. Car, phone, laptop, healthcare 25 days holiday
- Established for nearly 50 years
- A market leader in customised procedural solutions
- Market and distribute innovative medical device technology across the UK and International healthcare market
- Extensive range comprises products for diagnostic and interventional cardiology, radiology, renal disease and oncology
- Fantastic culture and a great place to work with the opportunity to make a real difference and get things done quickly
- To manage a team of Product Managers whilst owning the new product process and managing the elements within it
- Career progression to Marketing Manager position
- Ensure all marketing efforts are aligned to company strategies
- Responsibilities will include developing and managing the global marketing plan, defining, developing, implementing and researching marketing and product strategies / activities and taking product management responsibility for one product group
- Monitor and report on the success of marketing actions, recommending corrective actions, develop and coordinate the communication and congress strategy, monitor ROI and work closely with other departments to develop marketability, legal approval and distribution of products
The Ideal Person:
- Successful track record of product or marketing management within medical devices and a recognised marketing qualification
- Must have experience of upstream marketing / product development and how this is integrated into a global launch strategy and you will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of marketing processes and product life cycle
- Analytical in your thinking, you will have a strategic approach and you will be a strong people manager with good influencing skills
- A strong communicator who is results orientated with the ability to work to targets and you will have a strong drive to add value, be self-motivated and flexible with an enthusiastic approach.You must be willing to travel when required
- Man management experience is not essential as you will get support in this area if needed.
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.