Senior Product Manager - Ophthalmology/Slit Lamps
- Slit Lamps
- Internal Stakeholder
- South East
- £55k-£65k basic salary + Annual Bonus up to 10%, Pension, 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Mobile & Laptop
- Leading manufacturer within the Ophthalmology sector.
- Global presence.
- Constantly investing in NPD and R&D to ensure they stay ahead of the competition.
- This role will have a main focus on a Slit Lamps portfolio.
- Looking after the complete product lifecycle.
- Marketing, New Product Development, budget management.
- This includes future product proposals, through NPD, product launch, training, commercialization, through to obsolescence.
- You will be at the heart of the business, generating your own insight & combining and collating information from the customer, sales & R&D teams, to create the product & business model strategies relevant to your portfolio on a global stage.
- Someone who can think strategically, and creatively while driving new growth from new products & new markets, as well as optimising growth in the current ranges.
- As the Senior Product Manager you will be looking after the slip lamp portfolio globally (Not including the Americas).
- During your induction you will be in the office daily then once established will be in the office 1-2 days a week.
The Ideal Person:
- 3-5 years’ product management experience.
- Ideally from an ophthalmology background BUT will also look at candidates from a Medical Devices background but needs to be instrumentation.
- Someone that understand how medical instrumentation works from an electronic point of view. Someone that understand digital/software would be a big plus.
Consultant: Izzy Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.