Senior Quality Engineer – Medical Devices – Competitive Salary
- Internal Stakeholders
- West Midlands
- Competitive Salary based on experience, Company Pension - 4% employee contribution / 6% employer contribution, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexible Working Policies, Private Medical Insurance (subject to role) & Perkbox
- Pioneering medical devices company.
- Ground breaking technology that will change the life of patients.
- Have won numerous industry awards.
- Looking for highly motivated individual with a sense of ownership to lead and perform quality engineering activities to support safe, effective and compliant development and sustainment of the organisations medical device designs and manufacturing processes.
- Review and approve product and process documentation throughout entire product lifecycle to ensure compliant, effective and suitably robust design solutions are fully documented.
- Raise problem reports, Non Conformity report, Corrective Action and Preventive Actions to address product quality concerns and/or QMS concerns.
- Ensure risk management process is effective and robust in identifying product and process risks and that risk mitigations are implemented so as to ensure safe and compliant medical devices.
- Apply and guide others in application of, industry standard statistical techniques to product and process including; measurement system analysis, capability assessment, statistical monitoring and control, hypothesis testing, sampling, sample size determination and screening, factorial and response surface modelling; Design of Experiments so as to provide objective, data based analysis and conclusions.
- Provide and manage the application of problem solving tools, to achieve documented resolution of technical issues affecting the product or process.
- Competitive Salary based on experience, Company Pension - 4% employee contribution / 6% employer contribution, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexible Working Policies, Private Medical Insurance (subject to role) and Perkbox.
The Ideal Person:
- A background in quality systems engineering in a medical device environment.
- Strong / demonstrable experience in QMS, CAPA and NCRs
- Ability to work independently and support the QMS Manager where required.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.