- Thermal and steam equipment
- Industrial End Users
- South West
- £34k+ Overtime (Engineers are earning £44K with overtime) Genuine Progression, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- This company sells industrial heating equipment to OEMs & manufacturers as industrial end-users.
- Global presence in over 100 countries’ with over 300 service staff.
- Clients include; Coca-Cola, Jaguar Land Rover, Total Oil and other household names.
- Provides maintenance contracts to service and fix boilers.
- Based in the West you will be responsible for maintaining and fixing industrial heat equipment.
- Joining the company as a Grade 2 Engineer, the role offers progression based on aptitude not position availability with 4 levels to move up.
- Equipment includes; Boilers, Air Heaters (Direct and Indirect) Steam, Thermal Fluid Heaters, Thermal Oxidisers and more.
- Full training will be provided along with shadowing other engineers.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal person will have experience servicing thermal or steam equipment.
- Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship educated in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Experience with electronic, thermal oxidisers and boiler strip down is highly advantageous.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.