Service Engineer - Fusion Splicers - £25k-£30k
- Fibre Optic Cables, Fusion Splicing Machines
- IT & Telecommunication Sector
- South East
- £25k-£30k, Company Bonus, Pension contribution, Life insurance, Death in Service 4 x Salary, Mobile, Laptop, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The company is a global market leader selling fibre-optic splicing technology into the IT & Telecommunication industry
- They boast a vibrant, challenging environment with extensive training and progression opportunities
- Established for over 20 years, these are really front runners in the research and development for splicing technology
- You will be tasked on the servicing, installation and maintenance on all of the fusion splicers
- These products are widely used across the telecommunications industry, some client contact will be required
- First line technical support for the distribution network will be one of the primary tasks across the business
- Servicing, maintaining and generally commissioning fusion splicers returned to the factory
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years hands on experience within an electrical / electronic engineering discipline
- You must have an understanding of how to handle electronic, electrical and mechanical components
- Degree / HNC / HND in electrical engineering
- If you have hands on electrical experience on top of an interest within fibre-optics, then this is the position for you
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Number: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.