Service Engineer – PCB Manufacturing
- Electronics manufacturers
- £35k-£40k, Mileage paid at the Government Rates, excellent pension scheme, laptop, mobile and Bupa
- This company is one of the leading distributors of capital equipment to the PCB Manufacturing sector.
- Relationships in place with key customers already.
- Part of a wider engineering business.
- Experts in reflow ovens and AOI (Automated optical inspection).
- As a Service Engineer, you will be supporting the business on applications support at customer sites as well as servicing equipment remotely.
- Provide customer training on applications.
- This will be a home based role – roughly 4 days at home and 1 in the field.
- Working with customers across the UK, this is a home based role.
- £35k-£40k, Mileage paid at the Government Rates, excellent pension scheme, laptop, mobile and Bupa.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have come from an electronics background.
- HNC level engineering qualification.
- Happy to travel and stay away from home.
- Previous experience of working with electronics as a technician or Service engineer.
- Living centrally in the UK ideally.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.