Social Media and Customer Service Representative
- Esthetical and Reconstructive surgery
- Surgeons, Hospitals, Theatre
- South East
- £24k-£25k plus Pension and Healthcare
- International Esthetical and Reconstructive surgery devices manufacturer.
- ‘Best of Breed’ status with a reputation for quality and service.
- Committed to providing‘cutting edge’ and innovative products to the market.
- Offer career opportunities to performers.
- Office based role in Egham.
- Social Media Management mainly on Instagram and Twitter (primary) but also Facebook and LinkedIn (secondary).
- Manning the customer service telephone.
- Communicating with customers on products and orders.
- Communicating with business managers on various issues such as orders, stock, customer requirements, product information etc.
- Invoicing of shipments.
- Back office functions such as completing tenders, completion of forms for customers etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have knowledge of excel, outlook and good communications skills.
- Self-starter with a creative spark (visual thinking).
- Confident with spreading branding messages across Social Media – Instagram, Twitter (mainly), Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Competitor analysis (on social media).
- Scheduling and posting to Social Media platforms.
- Planning the posts (creating posts and graphics) for Instagram and Twitter a month in advance.
- Researching the most suitable targeting option.
- Experience with designing contents and posting on social media platforms.
Consultant: Izzy Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.