Software Customer Success Manager
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Manufacturers, Industrial End Users, Process End Users
- East Midlands, South East, West Midlands
- £70k basic, £80k OTE, Fully Expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension and wide range of flexible benefits
- Genuine global leader within the field of Industrial Automation & Control.
- Innovative company with market leading products and solutions leading the way ion Industry 4.0.
- Great long term career opportunities.
- High Level role focusing on delivering software as a service (saas) within the Industrial Automation and Control arena working with Global Accounts.
- Engaging with manufacturers, industrial and process end users to ensure that at the point of sale you fully understand the use case and applications for a range of software solutions.
- Highly likely that the size and complexity of these accounts will mean that there are regular review meetings - quarterly or perhaps even more frequent where you will be looking to spot trends and identify issues.
- Ensuring that when the time comes, renewal of these contracts will be a formality - that at that point there is no need to 're-sell' the solutions as the value is clearly there.
- Working across the UK.
- £70k basic, £80k OTE, Fully Expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension and wide range of flexible benefits.
The Ideal Person:
- Any experience of Manufacturing Software or Automation and and Control software would be advantageous.
- However, and senior level IT, software – especially cloud – account managers will be considered, especially if there is an understanding of production / manufacturing environments or industrial automation.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.