South Coast – South West Field Technician - Roofing - £33k-£40k
- Liquid Roofing
- End Users, private & commercial
- South East, South West
- £33k-£40k Van. Phone, ipad and laptop 20 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday and, Pension, Health Care, Clothing
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the roofing industry as a Southern Field Technician.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of Roofing in the field of liquid sealants and coatings.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on projects.
- Professional, forward looking business that will provide the new Northern Field Technician with excellent induction and training, plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Our client remains on the leading edge of technology. Key Accounts on a national level who return to our client time after time for excellent expertise and quality workmanship.
- As a Southern Field Technician, you will promote and raise awareness of the products.
- Providing on site advice and Demonstration off products to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- The Southern Field Technician will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations, manage on site support to contractor, writing reports.
- Covering from Kent along the south coast to Cornawall.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Southern Field Technician will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
- £33k-£40k Van. Phone, ipad and laptop 20 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday and, Pension, Health Care, Clothing.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Must have on the tools roofing knowledge and surveying skills, This would suit someone who would like to take there on the roofing experience into Manufacturing.
- Ideally but not essential NVQ in Roofing or/and IPAS cert.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering good services.
- Disciplined to manage own diary.
- Will want to join a market leading company.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.