South West Territory Sales Manager - Orthopaedics - £35k-£45k
- Orthopaedic implants
- Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre staff, procurement
- South West
- £35k-£45k dependant on experience, £15k-£30k commission uncapped. Car or £7200 car allowance, phone, laptop, 25 days holiday
- A reputable manufacturer of orthopaedic implants.
- Seeing rapid and exponential growth year on year.
- Fantastic product portfolio of orthopaedic products with new innovative products being developed.
- Superb career opportunity to develop and grow in a company with great products and a strong market presence in the areas that they compete in.
- You will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating and selling their range of upper limb orthopaedic products into the NHS and private hospitals.
- You will liaise with and sell to Orthopaedic surgeons, Consultants, Surgeons, Nurses and Procurement.
- You will spend approximately 80% of your time in theatre environment.
- This is about maximising existing business.
- The areas this role is covering are: Weston super Mare, Taunton, Exeter, Plymouth.
- £35k-£45k dependant on experience, £15k-£30k commission uncapped. Car or £7200 car allowance, phone, laptop and 25 days holiday.
The Ideal Person:
- Must haveverifiable sales performance as Sales Representative/Territory Sales Manager/Business Development Manager.
- Stable employment history
- Evidence of SALES vs TARGET or GROWTH.
- Evidence of converting new business in new accounts.
- Ideally completed a recognised sales training course.
- Minimum 3 years (B2B, field based) sales experience – healthcare related preferable.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.