Specification Account Manager - South West - £40k-£50k
- Specifiers, investors, end users, Fabrications, main contractors and architects
- South West
- £40k-£50k, OTE, 25 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Pension, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad, Company Car
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the Facades Selling as a Specification Account Manager – South West.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of a range of innovative aluminium solutions for Curtain Walling and Façades, Doors, Windows and Specialist Applications.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides new Regional Sales Manager with excellent induction and training provided, and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- As a Specification Account Manager – South West, you will promote and raise awareness, generate sales, grow the area through Specification.
- Selling the companies systems products, providing advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- The Specification Account Manager – South West will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations, manage the sales process, to achieve sales targets.
- The Specification Account Manager – South West will have proven commercial attributes.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Must have Industry knowledge selling specification or come from an Estimating background from the sector looking for the next step up.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering the potential growth and existing relationships of this area.
- Disciplined in managing your own area, Dynamic, Target Driven, Managing their diary, Building and sustaining relationships.
- Will want to join a market leading company.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.