Specification Manager – Plumbing & Heating, Mechanical Valves, Temperature and Flow Control - £45k
- Plumbing & Heating, Mechanical Valves, Temperature and Flow Control
- Consulting Engineers
- North East, North West
- £45k Basic, £52k OTE, Contributory Pension, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop
- Our Clients model is increasingly unique in an age of outsourcing and diversification. Strict control over the entire engineering and manufacturing process ensures only products of the highest quality are produced.
- They have a long-standing heritage of excellence in the manufacturing of it product and is the UK market leader, and part of an innovative and ambitious global manufacturing business.
- Professional, forward looking business with an outstanding Plumbing & Heating, Mechanical Valves, Temperature and Flow Control.
- This is a new role within the business working with and supporting a team of Specification Managers across the North of the UK and Ireland focussing on delivering presentations and CPDs to Consulting Engineers.
- You will also proactively follow up on and qualify new project leads within the residential and commercial project space.
- Selling across a range of valve and control solutions within the mechanical building engineering sector including thermostatic mixing valves, pressure control systems, leak detection systems and pressure vessels.
- This role is about driving valve componentry into the mass market through the front end design of pipework systems.
- £45k Basic, £52k OTE, Contributory Pension, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop.
- Working from home.
The Ideal Person:
- You will know consultants / consulting engineers or understand that route to market.
- Comfortable and confident in delivering presentations / CPDs to a room full of people.
- Proactive, with a track record of securing projects, especially though understanding and changing specifications.
- Must be a team player - this is a very collaborative process where the team will land the project.
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.