Specification Sales Manager - circa £50k
- Architects, Specifiers, Civil Engineers
- London, South East
- £50k, plus bonus, 21 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company, who are market leaders within the construction Industry.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers and is well-placed to provide advice and support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business.
- As a Specification Sales Manager, you will promote and raise awareness and generate sales through specifying the range of products into Architects, Consultants and specialist engineers.
- Selling a range of waterproofing products mainly into specifiers and working closely with a colleage who will then take the project through to the Main and sub-Contractors.
- You will need to provide advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- You will cover South East covering below the river down to the Coast.
- With constant investment in staff development, you will have continuous training opportunities presented to you and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
- Circa £50k, plus bonus, 21 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holiday, Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self-motivated and a desire to succeed.
- You must have knowledge of selling waterproofing or another civils based product into Architects, Consultants or Engineers. An understanding of the process through contractors would also be advantageous.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering growth of the sales territory.
- Disciplined in territory management and diary management.
- Excellent relationship builder.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 629 5138
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.