Spinal Orthopaedics Technical Specialist/Sales (Experienced or Associate level)
- Spinal implants and cages, fixation devices and surgical instruments
- Spinal surgeons
- £30k-£45k, (flexible for the right candidate) plus 5k-£10k bonus, £8k car allowance, Pension and 30 days annual leave excluding bank holidays.
- Well respected and expanding manufacturer of spinal orthopaedic solutions.
- Offer genuine career opportunities.
- European Coverage.
- Excellent investment in R&D.
- Massive Key Account Business in London.
- Providing technical support to Spinal Surgeons in London.
- Covering cases, directing and educating surgeons on the products and their usage.
- Helping Theatre staff achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
- Having high level conversations and influencing the sales process.
- Potentially the role will involve new business sales either from the start or in the future depending on the candidate.
- £30k-£45k, (flexible for the right candidate) plus £5k-£10k bonus, £8k car allowance, Pension and 30 days annual leave excluding bank holidays.
The Ideal Person:
- Looking to recruit someone who is passionate about Spinal Orthopaedics.
- Previously experience is not necessary but a desire to learn and become an expert in this field is.
- Full training is provided but the candidate must be willing to go the extra mile.
- Must be able to deal with surgeons in high pressure situations with an ability to remain calm and assert yourself in a non-confrontational way.
- Must be willing to cover cases with much time spent in theatre.
- Ability to convey technical information succinctly and confidently.
- Must be a strong influencer who is precise and detailed in their approach.
- Need to live in a commutable distance from Central London.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.