Surveyor/Estimator - Building Services
- Converters, Energy Monitoring Controls, Lighting Controls, Heating Controls, Enclosures
- End Users
- London, South East
- £40k-£45k, Bonus, Phone, Tools for the Role, Pension, Expenses, Other Company Perks
- A market leader in the distribution of integrated solutions to the construction industry and have been well established for over 10 years ago.
- The company pride themselves on the continued development of their products and provide an incredible technology training scheme for all employees.
- You will be able to find their applications in some of the most well known locations in the UK.
- They currently hold a fantastic proven track record in the controls and monitor product sector.
- As an Surveyor / Estimator you will be tasked with going to sites and turning specifications into proposals covering London and the South East.
- A knowledge and understanding of the energy market, with experience in all types of utility metering. i.e. electrical, heat, gas, water is a must.
- You will have the support from management and work alongside the Sales Team.
- Covering the Southeast of the country.
The Ideal Person:
- The Ideal candidate will have come from either an Electrical, Controls, Energy or Utilities Metering background.
- Candidates must be able to understand technical processes.
- Ideally, a candidate will have experience in going to sites and taking a specification through to proposal.
- My client will look an internal people who have an electrical background but must be aware this role means you are attending sites.
- Candidates must have a full UK drivers Licence.
Consultant: Justin Webb
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.