Technical Area Sales Manager
- Wall ties, fixings, masonry repair and reinforcement systems
- Structural Engineers, Contractors, Installers
- North East
- £45k, £50k – 21% bonus, car, pension, health care, life insurance, share save scheme, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised Building Products manufacturer in a lucrative Technical Area Manager’s position.
- The Company have been established since the early 1980’s and have a proven track record in it's development of its products; that are versatile, high performance systems.
- Professional, forward thinking business that provides the new Technical Area Managers with an excellent induction and training.
Technical Area Manger
- As a Technical Area Manager, you will be selling the companies range of ties, fixings, masonry repair and reinforcement systems via specification with Structural Engineers throughout the North East
- Providing technical advice where needed and product training to ensure the already excellent company customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- Conducting surveys on buildings, and provide repair proposal’s using the company’s portfolio of products with the support of the engineering department.
- The Technical Area Manager will build and maintain effective relations with approved installers throughout the process and provide proven solutions using the company’s products, to achieve sales targets
- £45k-£50k + 21% bonus, car, pension, health care, life insurance, share save scheme, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Reporting to the General Manager
The Ideal Person
- Will have experience of specifying with structural engineers
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven track record.
- Keenness to learn technical elements.
- Disciplined in completing paperwork and managing their diary.
- Full Driving licence.
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.