Technical Customer Services Engineer
- Wiring and electrical accessories
- End Users, Domestic Customers and Electrical Contractors
- South East
- Basic Salary £25 - £30k + Performance Bonus, Pension, Laptop
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a well-established, thriving manufacturer and distributor of electrical products, including wiring accessories, LED lighting, safety alarms and cabling.
- Great reputation within the electrical industry and a loyal client base, including all of the major house builders in the UK.
- With a turnover in excess of £50m they are well positioned to continue their growth.
- As a Technical Customer Services Engineer you will provide after sales support to all types of customers ringing in to the office where you will be based.
- This will include resolving customer enquiries, technical questions and identifying suitable products from a broad range of wiring accessories, LED lighting, safety alarms and cabling.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for an organised and driven self starter, with a good level of communication.
- Proven experience and knowledge of electrical product applications – ideally with knowledge of electrical installation in domestic, commercial and industrial premises.
- Most important is the personality and communication skills to engage with the varied customer base and provide excellent customer service.
Consultant: Justin Webb
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.